of the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna
issued by the the Director of the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park
in Zubrzyca Górna No. 1/2018 of 31.01.2018.
Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park is the Institution of Culture of the małopolskie voivodeship, inscribed into the National Register of Museums (Polish: Państwowy Rejestr Muzeów) administered by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage of Poland - No. PRM / 106/2011.
The purpose of the museum is to collect, maintain, preserve, develop and share collections in the fields of history, ethnography, folk art, folk architecture, as well as scientific, educational and cultural activities.
§1 General provisions
- The museum is open throughout the year.
- Museum opening hours for visitors vary depending on the season. Detailed information can be found at www.orawa.eu and at the ticket office.
- The museum is closed for visitors on the following days: New Year (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Easter and Easter Monday, Corpus Christi, All Saints's Day (November 1), National Independence Day in Poland (November 11), Christmas (December 25 and 26).
- The Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna is availabe for visiting during the opening hours, after purchasing the entrance ticket at the ticket office. Information about prices, types of tickets and persons entitled to free admission can be found at www.orawa.eu and at the ticket office. Free admission and reduced tickets are available under the MKDiN regulation. In case of organized groups, one guardian for 15 people is entitled to a free ticket. The ticket shall be kept for inspection.
- Staying on the grounds of the museum outside of opening hours must be approved by the museum management staff.
- It is required to have permission of the museum management or other authorized person every time in following cases:
- entering the museum grounds with any vehicle,
- conducting artistic and economic activity (including personal selling),
- organizing advertising campaigns, happenings and similar events.
- For safety reasons, ongoing restoration works or in other special circumstances, access to some exhibitions and buildings on the museum grounds may be restricted or prohibited subject to a decision of the management staff.
- On the grounds of the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna there is video surveillance system.
- Visitors are obliged to follow the instructions of the museum employees.
- Guardians are held liable for any damage caused by children and other persons or animals remaining under their care.
- Access to the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna is forbidden for people who are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating agents and behave in a bad manner that threatens the safety of the museum collections or is against the generally accepted rules of behavior in public places.
- In the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park, the following prohibitions apply:
- prohibition of smoking and use of open flames, except in specially designated and appropriately marked areas,
- prohibition of carrying firearms, pneumatic weapons and sharp items on the grounds of the museum,
- prohibition of touching exhibits, collection items and interior design objects,
- prohibition of damaging items, destroying green spaces, littering the area,
- prohibition of consuming food and drink in the interiors for example ice cream, sweets, soft drinks, fruits, sandwiches.
- prohibition of entering rooms not intended for visiting,
- prohibition of entering the areas of crops and gardens on the grounds of the open-air museum,
- prohibition of picking plants and fruits from exhibitions and crops,
- prohibition of approaching animals, touching, feeding and scaring them,
- prohibition of starting devices located in the homesteads and buildings without permission of the exhibition caretaker or the tour guide
- prohibition of bringing animals to the open-air museum (it does not apply to guide dogs accompanying persons with disability) without the permission of the museum staff
- prohibition of movement of vehicles, except in justified cases with the consent of the management staff.
§2 Organization of tourist movement
- Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna may be visited after purchasing the entrance ticket by individuals and organized groups, with guided tour or on your own.
- The guide tour is possible at no additional charge.
- Individuals join organized groups or wait for more people to create a new group (about 20 minutes)
- Visiting of the interiors is only possible with a tour guide or an exhibition caretaker
- Last entry to the museum is possible one hour before closing time.
- If a group arrives late, the museum reserves the right to shorten the tour, shorten workshops or cancel them.
- During the visit attention must be paid to high doorsteps, low doors and steep stairs in historic buildings as well as protruding elements with sharp edge finishes that create the risk of health detriment. Having regard to the nature and location of the museum, special care must be taken when coming up and down, on stairs and footbridges.
- Unless you cause disturbance to other visitors, in the museum you are allowed to:
- use green spaces (the grass) in order to rest on a picnic with your own consumption,
- games and recreation activities for children in green spaces.
- Pets brought to the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna should be kept on a leash, dogs should additionally wear a muzzle.
- If there is direct danger to health or life, the museum reserves the right to discontinue the services provided.
- In the event of an evacuation announcement or rescue operation, all persons present within the grounds of the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna are obliged to immediately leave the heritage park through the nearest evacuation exit and strictly follow the instructions of the museum employees and security staff.
§3 Filming and photographing
- Taking photos for private purposes is permitted and it is included in the price of the ticket.
- Filming for private purposes is possible provided that the fee is paid in advance at the ticket office in accordance with the current price list and with the consent of the persons being filmed.
- When photographing and filming, it is forbidden to make any change in the museum exhibitions without prior consultation with designated museum staff.
- Taking photos and filming of museum objects and exhibitions should not be intrusive or cause disturbance to other visitors.
- Taking photos and filming with drones or other flying devices requires making arrangements with the management staff and presentation of a relevant document that confirms the operator permit issued by relevant authorities, if required.
- Photo and film sessions for commercial purposes on the grounds of the museum as well as photographing and filming with usage of extra accessories such as costumes, stylized objects, etc. requires additional permission and arrangements with the management staff. The willingness of performing the sessions should be submitted in advance in order to specify the conditions of photographing and filming and costs for that possibility. Recording may take place in the presence of an authorized museum employee who may discontinue the session in justified cases. The photos and videos can only be used under the terms of the contract, copying and distribution is not permitted without the consent of the museum.
- Wedding outdoor and indoor photo sessions are possible after paying a fee at the ticket office in accordance with the current price list.
§4 Final provisions
- The museum reserves the right to refuse admission or turn out organized groups or individuals who do not comply with the provisions of these Regulations without entitlement to a refund of the ticket price.
- The Museum is not liable for accidents as a result of not adhering to the safety regulations and appropriate standards of conduct as set out in these Regulations.
- The museum is not liable for any property left unattended on the grounds of the museum.
- The entrance ticket purchase to the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna or participation in program activities offered by the museum constitute acceptance of these Regulations.
- The Regulations are available on the museum's website: www.orawa.eu and at the ticket office of the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna.
- Comments, complaints and requests pertaining to the activity of the Museum - Orawa Ethnographic Park in Zubrzyca Górna may be submitted at the ticket office or to the museum management staff.
- All issues not mentioned in these Regulations are considered by the Museum Managing Director.